|Pratibha Singh Biography/Wiki|
|Famous For||Being the Wife of Virbhadra Singh|
|Pratibha Singh Physical Stats & More|
|Pratibha Singh Politics|
|Political Party||Indian National Congress
|Political Journey||• In 2004 Indian general elections, she became a member of the 14th Lok Sabha, after defeating BJP contender, Maheshwar Singh.
• In 2013 elections, she again elected for the same and won.
|Pratibha Singh Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||16 July 1956|
|Age (as in 2018)||62 Years|
|Birthplace||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India|
|School||Loreto Convent Tara Hall, Shimla|
|College||Govt. College for Women, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts|
|Address||Holly Lodge, Jakhu,
Shimla - 171 001(Himachal Pradesh)
|Hobbies||Reading, Gardening, Social Work|
|Controversies||• In 2013, she was involved in a controversy for giving incorrect information regarding election expenditure.
• In 2016, The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) filed a charge sheet against Pratibha Singh and her husband, Virbhadra Singh, in connection with a disproportionate assets case.
|Pratibha Singh Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||28 November 1985|
|Pratibha Singh Family|
|Husband/Spouse||Virbhadra Singh (Politician)
|Children||Son- Vikramaditya Singh (Politician)
Daughter- Aparajita Singh
|Parents||Father- Late Hitendra Sen
Mother- Late Shanta Devi
|Pratibha Singh Style Quotient|
|Cars Collection||Toyota, No-HP26A0005, Innova, No-HP29A0005|
• Cash- ?1.5 Lakh
• Deposits in Banks & Non-Banking Companies- ?10 Crore
• Bonds, Debentures and Shares in companies- ?2 Lakh
• LIC or other Insurance Policies- ?5 Crore
• Jewellery- ?97 Lakh
• Agricultural Land worth ?85 Lakh
• Non Agricultural Land worth ?18.5 Crore
|Pratibha Singh Money Factor|
|Net Worth (approx.)||?36 Crore (as of 2014)|
Disclaimer: All Images that are Used in this post from Instagram & Google Image and Credit Goes to their Separate Proprietor. The content and points mentioned in this article are also taken from other Websites and other Social Media Platforms and Credit goes to their Separate Proprietor. Communicate Us on this Dispatch firstname.lastname@example.org for Credit or take off these Images.